Saturday, March 26, 2011

okay, okay!

I've heard you! I promise! Here's your health update.

I'm doing fine. Good, actually! Surprisingly well, in fact. So yay!

I'm still taking a host of medications, but this time, they're all working! I think whatever cocktail they create works to keep everything together! I've been getting IV Saline too, but I think I'm going to stop that now. It helps, but I don't know if it's worth the time I give up to get it.

No hospitals, no chest pain, no fainting, no altered mental status... there are times when I get tired or forget a dose of something and then things get harder again, but overall, I've been fabuloso.

So, as for the previously discussed topic, I'm still researching. I know most of you out there have had things in the past that are way more difficult than the things I'm dealing with now, so I have no doubt you'll give good advice.

And by the way, I wanted to say that I am actually doing really well. Mostly attributed to the God-given gift of a dear friend, Lindsay. She's been there for me through my moments when everyone else left. I've been happy, and I've been doing good in school, and I even found a new sister in Christ! The angels are dancin in heaven! Things are going good.

I've been working on my anger and giving things to the Lord. And when I'm upset and I feel those gashes inside me aching, I've learned to weep with the Lord. He never leaves or laughs or yells at you for being sad. He weeps with you. He says the Holy Spirit intercedes for us with cries and moans our minds can't even conceive. Then, I read some Truth. Then, I wake up the next morning. His mercy is new. Life moves forward.

I know things will be good again. I don't know why I know, but I do. He's saying I'll look back and understand how these things have shaped me, and it won't hurt so much anymore. I believe that. That's why I know He's there in the midst of this, even though I'll never know why this had to happen. I said He could have my life, and I meant it. So onward, soldiers! What have we to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment