Sunday, November 7, 2010

I can't believe it's november!

Can you? Where has the time gone?

Well, I don't have much to update you about except that I have signed up again for classes in Eau Claire. Things have been going really well lately, and there are times when I feel completely normal again! There are also times when I don't feel better, but I figure, if that's as good as it's going to get, why not at least try to take classes? So. I'm registered. It's not a for sure thing yet.

I see my doctor at the mayo clinic in December. I don't think there is anything else he can do to help me. But it's about a month from now. I'm also seeing another doctor and having a test done, just for funsies! :) They are super sweet people in Rochester, so I'm not worried!

I have my marathon of Doctors appointments before long here... they all seem to come at once.

I love my new counselor. She's great! I miss my girls at school :)

I'll let you know if anything else comes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment